Our free Prezi template for this month should give you lots of great options for subjects and content. It’s clean and uncluttered, but packed with areas designed for organising, zooming and showing off your content! Below are a few ideas of how you can use the template:
- Start zoomed into the PC screen and zoom out to reveal the big picture.
- Start zoomed out, your title appears on the screen, zoom in to reveal the introduction.
- Use the picture frames for your three acts, certificates, images or general content.
- The clock and calendar are perfect for time-sensitive content.
- Zoom directly, or rotate to zoom to areas of the books.
- The grey doors and drawers work well for a blackboard and chalk look.
To make the best of the template, and to keep your audience engaged throughout, I would recommend breaking your content into sections, and zooming back out to the big picture in between them.
When designing templates, we always have the 3 Act Speech Structure in mind, to help you create a well organised, structured and memorable presentation. As always, you can use them as you want, and over and over again.
I hope you enjoy this template, along with our others. We are always interested to hear how you have used them!