Here are a few ideas of ways you can use the city template:
- Start zoomed into the advertising board and zoom out to reveal the big picture.
- Start zoomed out, your title appears on the board, zoom in to reveal the introduction.
- Use a building for each of your sections, to reinforce the relationships of your content.
- The traffic lights can be used to highlight position and progress – see RAG process.
- Make use of the road for direction, connecting your content and if your message is a journey.
To make the best of the template, and to keep your audience engaged throughout, I would recommend breaking your content into sections, and zooming back out to the big picture in between them.
When designing templates, we always have the 3 Act Speech Structure in mind, to help you create a well organised, structured and memorable presentation. As always, you can use them as you want, and over and over again.
I hope you enjoy this template, along with our others. We are always interested to hear how you have used them!