Whether you are making a presentation for business, in your studies or your home life, decision making is often a key part of your content and reason for presenting. Our Scales Prezi Template is a simple and effective way to get your message across, using clear visuals to support your argument.
The template visual gives you an image that is easy to understand, without needing text heavy explanations! Remember:
‘About 70% of all the sensory receptors in the body are in the eyes. Three days after hearing a piece of information we recall about 10% – if we add a visual, recall rises to 65%.’ – Presentation Guru
The opportunities to adapt and tailor the template are endless, but here are a few ideas:
- Use people icons on the scales to represent numbers, opinions
- Boost your number of icons from our other templates, within Prezi, or free providers
- Share your advantages/disadvantages, for/against messages
- Use circles, or other shapes instead of rectangles
- Use a logos or branded images – eg which companies have signed up to your new venture and which have not
- Re-position the scales to represent your point (we have included balanced and tipped scales in the pack but you can position them to suit)
Think about where you want to start your presentation. You can begin zoomed deep inside the triangle to introduce your topic, and then zoom out to reveal the scales, or start with the whole template on show. Whichever way you choose, remember to zoom right out, at relevant times, to remind your audience where you are in the story, and where you will go next.
When designing templates, we always have the 3 Act Speech Structure in mind, to help you create a well organised, structured and memorable presentation. As always, you can use them as you want, and over and over again.
I hope you enjoy this template, along with our others. We are always interested to hear how you have used them!