You’re presentation coach will probably never tell you this but if you’re serious about improving your presentation skills, it has to be said:
- The words are crap so it doesn’t matter how polished you are as a speaker- If Jonny Depp couldn’t save the film ‘The Tourist’ you’re not going to save the sales pitch.
- Your visuals are a confusing collection of abstract nouns picked up and thrown at the screen. But they’re still more interesting and engaging than you.
- I lost interest as soon as you said ‘Zeitgeist’.
- I’ve seen more sincerity in TV preachers than I heard from you today- but at least they pretend to believe in something.
- Diffident is NOT a compliment.
Managing Director at The Message Business
Jim is the MD of The Message Business, a company which helps FTSE 100 companies to sell themselves, and their products better. Speech writer, Prezi trainer and designer, coach and consultant, Jim also finds time to be a proud father and husband.