Here’s a collection of thoughts on the pursuit of brilliance. More of a ‘stake in the ground’ than a statement of fact, and I’d be delighted to get your views too. Brilliant presenters have to sacrifice-
- The warm feeling that not caring about how you were received can give you- You’ve got to care to prepare and present well.
- The comfort of sitting on the fence- Have an opinion because it’s what you’re paid to have.
- Being right- If you have an opinion, people will disagree and you may find out you were wrong.
- Being universally loved- Not even Jesus….
- Safety from rejection- You will be rejected and there’ll be good & bad reasons for it. Learn to tell which are which and learn from every one.
For free downloads and more. For Prezi templates and other stuff to try the amazing videoscribe for FREE. And to learn more about the work that we do with amazing businesses all over the world.