1. Get people to take themselves and their presentations more seriously
· Get people to do fewer but better presentations
· Get people to prepare as if their reputations depended on it
2. Show how you can gain a real competitive edge in business by simply being a bit better than the kind of presenter I’ve spent the last 19 years trying to avoid.
· Commit to the audience, the subject and the occasion
. Make shorter presentations
· Make them more relevant, interesting and memorable for the audience
If you want to find out how. Read on.
Jim is the MD of The Message Business
, a company which helps FTSE 100 companies to sell themselves, and their products better. Speech writer, Prezi trainer and designer, coach and consultant, Jim also finds time to be a proud father and husband.