I’m a proud member of the UK Speechwriter’s Guild.
The purpose of The Guild is to:
- Sell English language speech-writing skills in Britain and across the world.
- Bring together political and business leaders to improve their communication skills and exchange ideas.
- Raise standards of public speaking, by providing training courses, offering support to conferences, giving awards, promoting speakers and organising events.
- Publish trade information, with hints, tips and examples of fine speech-writing.
- Invigorate public life by re-popularising the teaching of rhetoric in schools and universities.
- We exist to serve those involved in public and commercial life and build a thriving international industry.
We welcome new members and those wishing to develop the skills of speechwriting and public speaking for professional purposes. We have a conference every September in the beautiful seaside town of Bournemouth on the South Coast of England; and many other interesting and stimulating meets throughout the year.
If it sounds like your ‘bag’ then why not give it a whirl. Contact Brian Jenner- here for more information.